White Snapdragons (also known as dragon-flower) produce fragrant, pure white flowers that will bring beauty and wonderful aromas to your home. The plant has got its name due to its flowers bearing a close resemblance to the head of a dragon. White Snapdragon is often used as a gift between friends and loved ones.
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 14 weeks
- White Snapdragon grows best at 18 - 30 °C / 64 - 86 °F.
- White Snapdragon is a fast-growing edible flower, that sprouts just in two weeks.
- Expect to see first flowers in about 50 days after planting.
- If your white Snapdragon has already finishing flowering, you may get it to re-flower. Do this by cutting the whole flower stem back and leaving just one-third of the plant to grow. Don't just remove the flowers. New stems with flower buds will soon emerge and the plant will re-flower. On the other hand, if you're happy with the way it is now, just remove withered flowers and enjoy it until the very end to its lasts up to date.
- As Snapdragon is a tender perennial you may plant it outdoors. Just remember to cut the stems back and release root-bound so it can regrow.
- Snapdragon is the only white flower in Click and Grow plant pod selection.