Also known as Impatiens, Busy Lizzies are a riot of colour. Known for their vivid red, fuchsia, orange, white, and purple flowers, Busy Lizzie is popular for its minimal maintenance needs and maximally pleasing appearance.
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
- Busy Lizzy is a heat sensitive plant that germinates faster and produces more flowers if grown at 18 - 24 °C / 64 - 75 °F.
- Expect to see first flowers in about five weeks after planting.
- Busy Lizzy requires very little care, just remove withered flowers and leaves to enhance further flowering.
- Depending on how you take care of your Busy Lizzy pods last up to 90 days.
- In addition to its visual beauty it is edible too. You may use the flowers to garnish your dishes or add into cold drinks.