Petunia x hybrida multiflora
Related to tomatoes, tobacco, and chili peppers, petunias have the power to brighten up any space. The colour blue is actually rare among flowers! It is seen on only 10 percent of the 280,000 flowering plants on Earth. Moreover, there is actually no such thing as true blue pigments... but there are permutations of violet or purple.
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
- Petunia grows best at 18 - 30 °C / 64 - 86 °F.
- Petunia requires very little care, just remove withered flowers and leaves to enhance further flowering.
- Blue Petunias are somewhat taller and have larger flowers than our regular Petunia mix.
- The flowers of Blue Petunia appear approximately five weeks after planting and have a pleasant, sweet scent.
- Attention! Blue Petunia is not an edible flower.
Depending on care - plant pods may last up to four months.