Sweet Peppers originated in Central and South America thousands of years ago. They've become a hugely popular ingredient in multiple cuisines.
Red Sweet Peppers are particularly rich in vitamin A, making them a very healthy option for many recipes. Enjoy growing your very own, delicious, GMO-free Red Sweet Peppers with Click & Grow.
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Harvest in: 14 - 21 weeks
- Red Sweet Pepper loves the heat. It grows best at 20 - 35 °C / 68 - 95 °F
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 26°C / 79°F.
- Decrease the number of plants to one per pod to ensure enough space and plant food for the plant to grow.
- Do not cut or prune your Red Sweet Pepper plant. It will form flowers to the tip of the plant.
- To help blossoms pollinate, gently shake your plant or use a clean paintbrush to move pollen from one blossom to the next. You can also pollinate using your fingertip.
- Red sweet peppers need some time to ripen, they usually do so within 100 to 120 days from having been planted. Caring for the plant during this time consists of cleaning the plant from wilted leaves and dead flowers.