This addition to our Smart Garden family brings a whole new layer of control to your plant-growing experience!
When you first set up your new Smart Garden 9 Pro and plug it in, the lamp will work just like a regular lamp - it runs on an automatic cycle of 16 hours on and 8 hours off.
However, if you wish to take full advantage of the Bluetooth functionality, you will need to download the Click & Grow app from the Play Store or App Store.
Once you have the app on your mobile device, you need to follow a few steps to get your Bluetooth lamp connected to your device.
- First, make sure that your Smart Garden 9 Pro is plugged in.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and location settings on your mobile device (no data is collected, this is only required for the initial pairing):
- Next, in your app, add a new Smart Garden 9, name it, and mark that it has a Bluetooth lamp:
- Once that is done, you are almost ready to go. You will then need to place your hand on the middle part of the top of the lamp - hold it there for 5 seconds and you should see the lights start to move. Tap "Connect" and the lamp is connected to your device!
- You will now see a new page where you can remotely turn the lamp ON or OFF, as well as control the starting and ending times of your lights.
If any questions come up then please let us know by sending us a message!