If your Smart Garden 9 Pro Bluetooth lamp is not connecting to your device then look no further for help!
First - make sure that your location and Bluetooth permission options are turned on in your device (smartphone, tablet or similar). Always make sure your device is in range, as Bluetooth connects only in close proximity.
If that's done and you've followed our guide, make sure that during the pairing process you held your hand on the lamp for the full 5 seconds (the lights need to start moving).
If your lamp is taking around 20 seconds to turn on (versus the usual 2 seconds), you might need to perform a full reset (default factory settings).
Resetting your Bluetooth lamp to factory settings:
- Unplug the Smart Garden 9 PRO, wait for at least 10 seconds and re-plug the Smart Garden.
- When the lamp lights up, hold your hand in the middle of the upper part of the lamp bar for 20 seconds.
- Once that is done, the lamp should be in the default state and you can re-start the pairing process.
If the above options are of no help, we recommend the following:
- Try connecting the Bluetooth lamp to a different device (another smartphone, tablet, laptop or similar) to see if the lamp's Bluetooth functions.
- If this is successful, the lamp's Bluetooth works!
- Now, to connect it to your original device, delete the Bluetooth lamp from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Then, remove the Bluetooth lamp from the device's Bluetooth settings - find a great guide for that here.
- Remove the Smart Garden 9 PRO from the Click & Grow mobile application.
- Re-add the Smart Garden 9 PRO on your Click & Grow mobile application.
- Find the Bluetooth lamp and pair in your device's Bluetooth settings.
In addition, you can always re-install the app and restart your device in case you've tried all other options.
If the issues persist then please let us know by sending us a message!