Although growing plants with your Smart Gardens takes out a lot of the tedious effort then sometimes it can happen that even the easiest to grow plants won't sprout, or won't grow all that well.
Even though as humans we would like to brag that we can control nature then in some cases we have to admit that nature will run its course.
What to do?
First things first, check your growing conditions.
As a baseline:
- The plants should sprout within 1-3 weeks, depending on your plant.
- The Water level is okay and float isn't above the lid.
- The lights and domes are on.
- The room temperature is no higher than 24 °C (76 °F) .
- The last thing to consider is when were the pods purchased. If they are older than a year then depending on the plant, the shelf life of the seeds might have dropped.
If you've got all that covered and nothing is still coming up then we always make sure to replace any faulty plants.
You can fill in our Replacement form with all the relevant information and we'll help out!
Some helpful articles:
How to choose your plants?