For missing packages, if your parcel has gotten lost in transit, we will do our best to determine its location or arrange re-delivery, given that the initial shipping information provided by the customer is accurate and up to date.
Here are some steps to follow if your package is missing:
- Check with your neighbours. Sometimes, friendly neighbours will accept your package when the delivery shows up while you are away.
- Get in touch with your local post office/postal service. If you do not know which postal service to contact, please let us know at https://support.clickandgrow.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We will try our best to locate your package. If the local post office still has your package, it's much faster to get it from them than to wait for re-delivery from us.
- Inform us about the situation by sending us a message at https://support.clickandgrow.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Don't forget to include your order number in the message, so we know which order to look for.
- If the package fails to deliver and is returned to our warehouse, we will re-send it again as soon as our warehouse receives it.
- If the package is completely lost after all the possible searching, we certainly will arrange a re-delivery for you. No worries!
For wrong items received, send us a message at https://support.clickandgrow.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
In the message, do include the following:
- A photo of the item you received
- Any serial numbers on the received items (usually found on the underside of the box)
- Your order number
If the wrong items are shipped due to an error in our warehouse, the correct items will be delivered to you free of charge. However, if the items delivered match with the items in the order confirmation, a re-shipment can not be arranged free of charge.