Different plants have different life cycles. Most plants in the Smart Garden grow for 2-3 months, chili peppers and some blooming plants up to 6 months. The lifetime of a plant also depends on the light available, your room temperature and the way you look after the plant. For example, if you cut off all leaves off an edible herb at once, the plant may die. Also, plants started in winter months may take longer to grow.
Articles in this section
- 1. How to set up the Smart Garden 3, Smart Garden 9, Wall Farm?
- 2. What are the dimensions of our products?
- 3. Where can I get new plastic cups?
- 4. How do I use my plant pods?
- 5. How to care for my plants?
- 6. When and how to add water?
- 7. How do I use the app?
- 8. How does the subscription work?
- 9. How can I select new plants for my subscription?
- 10. How long does shipping and delivery take?