1. Open your Smart Herb Garden box. You will see that the plant capsules are already inserted in the garden.
2. Carefully remove the green sticker covering the refill.
3. Grab a pen and give your plants a name to keep track of them later.
4. Put the transparent germination domes on each capsule. The dome should stay on until sprouts are visible, after that you can remove it.
5. Fill the water tank with about 1.3 L/44 oz of water. Make sure the water level indicator doesn't rise above the surface of the lid to avoid overwatering.
6. Plug in the garden and you are good to go!