If you are facing any issues with your Click & Grow 25 then look no further for help!
Connecting with a mobile device
- The Controller is placed between the lamps under the top plate of the device. The Controller itself hosts the temperature sensor and humidity sensor. The Controller is functional at all times as long as the CG25 is plugged in.
- The Water Level Sensor is placed under the bath. It communicates to the Controller via Bluetooth and can only connect to the Controller, and not to your mobile device directly.
Let us begin by resetting the garden. Unplug the Click & Grow 25, wait for at least 10 seconds, and re-plug the Garden.
When the lamp lights up, it is time to first pair the Water Level Sensor with the Controller. For this part, you do not need your mobile device!
- Make sure you've removed the cardboard tab inside the bath. If you've already used the garden and the water tank is full, make sure to press down the Water Level Sensor to imitate an empty tank.
- Locate the Controller for the lights:
- Hold down the button on the Controller (and Water Level Sensor if there is any water in the water tank) for 15 seconds until both lights blink once. Let go of the Controller button as soon as the lights have blinked once, however, do not let go of the water level sensor for the next 15 seconds.
- If you have not yet filled in your water tank (or keep holding the Water Level Sensor down), in approximately 15 seconds your lights will blink again 3 times, indicating low water levels. You can now fill in the water tank (or let go of the Water Level Sensor).
Now that you've connected the Water Level Sensor to your Controller, let us connect the Controller to your device.
- First - make sure that your location and Bluetooth permission options are turned on on your mobile device (smartphone, tablet, or similar).
- Open the Click & Grow app and set up your new garden, if you have not done so yet.
- Click on the garden:
- Click on the following icon to edit your garden settings:
- Activate "Use Bluetooth functionalities" and scroll down:
- Always make sure your mobile device is in range, as Bluetooth connects only in close proximity. The closer you are to your Click & Grow 25, the better!
- Press down and hold the Controller button while clicking the green "Connect" text on your mobile device. This should be done simultaneously (alternatively, the Controller button may be pressed down 1-2 seconds in advance). Let go of the Controller button once the connection has been established or an error occurs.
- Your Click & Grow 25 garden should now be connected to your mobile device.
Replacing the water sensor battery
If you receive a low battery notification through the Click & Grow app, the following steps should be taken:
- Remove the cover from the water level control unit located under the bath.
- Replace the old battery with a new CR2032-type battery.
- Replacing the battery should automatically trigger the water level sensor to pair with the main controller again.
- If not, follow the pairing instructions again.
If you are still not finding any solutions feel free to contact our support team with some photos/videos of your garden and they will be more than happy to help out.