Pets love variety. In addition to their regular food, an indoor garden gives you the chance to grow nutritious treats for your pets. Your pets deserve the best - our products contain no additives whatsoever. Greens that dogs can eat in moderation include peas and kale. Cats enjoy catnip and can also eat lettuce. If you have a rabbit, romaine lettuce and pak choi are tasty options. Also, hamsters would love to get some lettuce bites from time to time. Every pet is unique, though, and some have sensitive digestive systems. Make sure you are not giving your pet too much fresh greens as it might not be good for them. If you’re unsure on whether your pet can eat a certain green, always check with a qualified veterinarian!
Articles in this section
- Smart Garden and your pets
- Edible flowers
- What is the life cycle of plants in the Smart Garden?
- Are Wall Farm plant pods compatible with other Click & Grow products?
- How fast do seeds germinate?
- Can I use my own seeds?
- How to store the plant pods?
- Can I pick and mix & match my own plants?
- Are Click & Grow pods organic?