In this article you can learn about the following topics:
Before you start, please, make sure which subscription version you currently have. This guide applies to the most recent subscription types (starting from June 1st, 2021).
If you have another version of our subscriptions, please see below for more information and/or write to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any questions:
The following example will help you understand how our newest subscription works:
1. Log in on our website using your email (from your subscription purchase) and password. If you do not have an account on our site yet, please create one by choosing "Create account" - just make sure to use the same email address you used for your subscription purchase.
Kindly note that creating a subscription will not automatically create an account.
2. Once logged in you can see the following view. Depending on your browser settings, scrolling down might be needed to see the order history or “log out” button.
3. To manage your current subscription(s) please click on "Manage your subscriptions".
4. On the next page you can see the start date, price, and status of your subscription(s). In case there is an issue with your subscription, it will appear under the “Notifications” section. To manage the settings, click "Manage".
5. Now you have an overview of the subscription in more detail - plant quantity and pack size, next order, etc.
Manage plant selection
6. Choose an order from the upcoming orders you would like to modify and click "Change plants" (1). You can see your past and future orders by clicking on the grey arrows (2)
7. Now you can see all the available plant pods. Remove the plants by clicking on the ‘x’ (1), and choose the preferred plants by clicking on the plus sign ‘+’ (2). Confirm by clicking "Save" (3).
If you do not update the plant pod selection for your upcoming order, the chosen plants will be copied from your last order automatically.
Update billing/shipping details
8. To update your billing/shipping address or payment method, follow the previous steps from 1 to 5, until you reach your subscription details:
9. Scroll down to “Shipping & Billing details” and simply click on the relevant green underlined edit button:
10. Make the desired changes and do not forget to confirm by clicking "Update address" or “Update card”. If you click on “X” the changes will not be saved.
Cancel the subscription
11. To cancel the subscription, follow the previous steps from 1 to 5, until you reach your subscription details:
12. Scroll down to the “Wish to cancel your subscription?” section and click the “Cancel the Subscription” button:
Kindly note that this option is not possible if something has gone wrong with your payment and you have a payment error. In this case, kindly contact the Customer Support team.
13a. If all the previous shipments have been paid for and the balance is 0, the cancellation will come into effect immediately.
13b. If you still have some payments to go but would like to cancel the subscription, you can pay for the remaining amount and a payment-only order will be created automatically.
NB! Features allowing you to skip an order or change your shipping interval or product quantity are currently not available.