Before you start, please, make sure which subscription version you currently have. This guide applies to the most recent subscription types (starting from June 1st, 2021).
If you have another version of our subscriptions, please see here for more information and/or write to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any questions:
Managing a subscription
1. Log in on our website using your email (from your subscription purchase) and password. If you do not have an account on our site yet, please create one by choosing "Create account" - just make sure to use the same email address you used for your subscription purchase.
2. Once logged in you can see your previous orders under "Order history". To manage your current subscription please continue to "Manage subscriptions".
3. On the next page you can see the start date, price, and status of your subscription(s). To manage the settings, click "Manage".
4. Now you have an overview of the subscription in more detail - the shipping interval, plants quantity, and pack size, interval, etc. You can also check the plant pods that will be shipped with the next orders under "Upcoming orders" and "Change plants".
Manage plant selection
1. Choose an order from the upcoming orders you would like to modify and click "Change plants" (as in the image above).
2. Now you can see all the available plant pods. Choose the preferred plants by clicking on the plus sign: ‘+’ below the plant image. Confirm by clicking "Save".
3. To view which plant pods you have selected for a specific order, click on "Change plants" next to the order under "Upcoming orders".
4. If you would like to change the previously selected plants, deselect the current plant pods by clicking on the ‘X‘ next to the plant and choosing new pods instead. Make sure to save the selection.
If you do not select any other plant pods for your upcoming order, the plant selection will be copied from your last order automatically.
Update billing/shipping details
1. To view your subscription in detail, click on "Manage".
2. You can now see your upcoming orders. Scroll down the page until you see the shipping and billing information.
3. Click on "Edit" next to your billing/shipping details.
4. Confirm the changes by clicking "Save".
Cancel the subscription
1. Click on the "Cancel the subscription" at the bottom of the home page.
2a. If all the previous shipments have been paid for and the balance is 0, the cancellation will come into effect immediately.
2b. If you still have some payments to go but would like to cancel the subscription, you can pay for the remaining amount and an order will be created automatically.
NB! Features allowing you to change your shipping interval, product quantity, and skip an order will become available in Spring 2022.