Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Full size in: 4 weeks
Enjoy for: 4 - 5 weeks
- You can start harvesting in approximately three weeks by picking off the larger outer leaves - the plant will produce more from its basal growing point. Harvest gradually until the plant is about five weeks old. If you prefer harvesting the whole pod at once, we recommend doing so four weeks after planting.
- Please note! The plant is entirely red and its red juice will stain your skin and clothing - as beet juice usually does.
- Excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Perfect addition to salads, sandwiches and juices
- Ideal garden-to-plate addition to home gourmet food
- Easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden