You can use the water float indicator to monitor the overall water level. When that hits the bottom and you can't bob it up-and-down with your finger then it's time to refill the tank. The water tank lasts for about 2-3 weeks, depending on the plants but you can definitely fill up the tank sooner if necessary.
Articles in this section
- 1. How to set up the Smart Garden 3, Smart Garden 9, Wall Farm?
- 2. What are the dimensions of our products?
- 3. Where can I get new plastic cups?
- 4. How do I use my plant pods?
- 5. How to care for my plants?
- 6. When and how to add water?
- 7. How do I use the app?
- 8. How does the subscription work?
- 9. How can I select new plants for my subscription?
- 10. How long does shipping and delivery take?