Before you start, please, make sure that you are reading the right article.
From 18.11.2017 until 31.01.2018 we had another Subscription option, and here's the article that would help you with managing that subscription: https://support.clickandgrow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000784808-How-to-manage-your-subscription-.
When you place an order with Smart Garden 9 AND the subscription (starting from the 22nd of March 2018), you will get an automatic reply from us via e-mail: "Everything you need to know about your subscription at Click & Grow!" (where you can get the basic information). Please, make sure to check your Spam Folder regularly if you don't want to miss the reminders to select the new plant pods and other important e-mails.
There is one important thing that you should be aware of: your first order will be only Smart Garden 9 with the pre-packed complimentary plants: Basil 3-pack, Lettuce 3-pack and Mini Tomatoes 3-pack. These plant pods can't be replaced by any other plants.
In 3 months you will get your 1st subscription order with your selected plants only, and no shipping fees are applied to any of your subscription orders!
Here's how to select the plant pods that are going to be shipped out every 3 months to you:
1. Log in to our webstore using your e-mail and password. If you don’t have an account - create a new one using the e-mail from the purchase.
2. Here you will see the button "Edit Plants":
3. Note that NOTHING is selected (3 grey circles are empty) for the first subscription shipment (that is going to be in 3 months after you buy Smart Garden 9 with the Subscription). If you won't select any plants, then a default pack will be sent to you, that is: Basil 3-pack, Lettuce 3-pack and Mini Tomatoes 3-pack.
To select the plants, press on "Add Product" button (blue one) that is under every picture with the plant.
4. Don't forget to SAVE your selection!
If you'd like to change any of the selected plants - simply press that is from the right of every selected plant.
If the selection is done successfully, than you will see this message:
5. To return to your account, press "My Account" and continue with any other changes:
If you'd like to change the credit card, shipping information, skip order or cancel the subscription, press "Subscription Settings".
Here you should use the button "Manage", and all the possible changes that can be applied to your subscription will appear. "View/Update Card" will allow you to change the credit card, "Update Address" if you would need to use another shipping info, "Upcoming Orders" if you'd like to Skip the upcoming order, "Cancel Order" will cancel the whole subscription.