To make sure that you receive all notifications about your subscription, check that Click&Grow has been whitelisted in your email service, meaning that the notifications would not go to spam.
1. Log in to our webstore using your e-mail and password. If you don’t have an account - create a new one using the e-mail from the purchase.
3. Here you can see all your orders, and to open the subscription manager - you should click on “Subscription Settings”. You can also view your account details (shipping information) and view all the address if you have more than 1.
4. Now you can see your subscription: The date you placed the order, How often the new plant pods will be shipped out to you, Last Payment Status, and the button “Manage” will lead you to the step of applying changes and choosing new plant pods for the subsequent deliveries.
Once you click “manage”, you will see all the possible changes that you could apply to your subscription. To choose the plant pods for your next shipment, you should click on “Upcoming Orders”.
5. To choose the plant pods for your next shipment, you should click on “Upcoming Orders”:
6. Here you can “Pick your selections” (if you haven’t chosen yet), or “Edit” if you’d like to change the chosen plant pods. You can choose the plant pods for all the shipments at once, or do it every time when the new order is about to be placed (we send you a notification in 7 days, reminding that you have 7 days to choose and change the plant selection for the next shipment).
7. When you click on “Pick your selections” - you will see the window with all the available plant pods. To choose new plant pods you should deselect the current plant pods, that are copied from your last order.
For example, you have Chili Pepper, Painted Nettle and Rosemary from the last shipment, that means next time (in 4 or 2 months, depending on your subscription), you will receive the same plant pods, unless you change them.
Here “0 Selection(s) Remaining” shows that the plant selection is copied from your last order automatically, so you need to deselect the plant pods first!
You need to find the plants that are selected (in our case they are Chili Pepper, Painted Nettle and Rosemary) and deselect them by clicking “-”:
Once all the plant pods are deselected - you can choose the new plant pods.
8. Don’t forget to save your new plant selections!
Once you click “Save Selections” - you will be back to the main Subscription page:
To continue managing your subscription, repeat the steps from 5.