Before you start, please, make sure which subscription version you currently have. This version includes a guide for the most recent generation subscription.
We also have another version of the Subscription, you can find help with that here: https://support.clickandgrow.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000885948
If any of our emails end up in your spam folder, please mark them as safe.
*If you are having difficulty selecting plants for future shipments within 'My Account', please jump to step 5.
1. Log in to our webstore using your email and password.
Don’t have an account? Create a new one using the same email address you used for your purchase.
3. In ‘My Account’, you can see:
- When the order was placed
- How often the new plant pods will be shipped out to you
- Most recent payment status
Click on ‘Subscription Settings’ to view account details, shipping details, and addresses
4. Click on ‘Manage’ to apply changes and choose plants for future shipments.
5. To select plant pods for your next shipment, click on ‘Upcoming Orders’:
6. Here you may:
- ‘Pick your selections’ if this is the first time you are selecting plants,
- ‘Edit’ to swap currently selected plants for different ones.
You also have the chance to:
- Choose your pods for all future shipments at once.
- Wait for our notification email to select new plants before each shipment.
7. When you click on ‘Pick your selections’ - you can see all the available plant pods.
To choose new plant pods:
Deselect the current plant pods that are automatically copied from your last order.
If you see ‘0 Selection(s) Remaining’ this means the plant selection has been copied from your last order automatically.
Remember to deselect the plant pods first.
To deselect the plants:
- Find the plants that are selected and deselect them by clicking the minus sign: ‘-’
Once all the plant pods are deselected, you can choose the new plant pods.
To select new plants:
- Find the plants you want and press the plus sign: ‘+’ on each one.
8. Don’t forget to save your new plant selections!
After clicking ‘Save Selections’, you are redirected to the main Subscription page:
To continue managing your subscription, repeat from step 5 onwards.