The pods can be stored for about one year when kept in dark and dry conditions and at a normal room temperature - this also applies for packs that have already been opened. Therefore, feel free to stock up on different plants for a long-term use!
Articles in this section
- Edible flowers
- What is the life cycle of plants in the Smart Garden?
- Are Wall Farm plant pods compatible with other Click & Grow products?
- Why is basil the only option in the Smart Garden Starter Kit?
- How long does it take for the seeds to germinate?
- Can I use my own seeds?
- Why do the 3-packs always contain the same plant?
- What is the shelf life of the plant pods?
- Can I pick and mix & match my own plants?
- Are Click & Grow plants organic?