We suggest you keep the dome (transparent cap) on until you see the sprouts almost reaching it - just like shown in the picture below. The dome is there to create greenhouse-like conditions for the seeds to start sprouting faster and more effectively. There is no need to remove the white U-shaped lids.
Articles in this section
- How to open the Smart Garden 9 water tank?
- My Smart Garden 3 float is full of water
- Product maintenance and cleaning
- Why doesn't my garden work?
- What Garden Are You Growing In?
- How to open the Smart Garden 3 water tank lid?
- When can I remove the dome?
- How to change the wicks?
- Should I remove the U-shaped lids?
- What to do if I have the wrong power adapter?