We suggest you keep the dome (transparent cap) on until you see the sprouts almost reaching it - just like shown in the picture below. The dome is there to create greenhouse-like conditions for the seeds to start sprouting faster and more effectively. There is no need to remove the white U-shaped lids.
Articles in this section
- Smart Garden 27
- What Garden Are You Growing In?
- How to open the Smart Garden 3 water tank lid?
- How to change the wicks?
- Why doesn't my garden work?
- Smart Garden 9 specifications
- What to do if I have the wrong power adapter?
- Smart Garden 3 specifications
- Should I remove U-shaped lid?
- When can I remove the dome?